Saturday, December 04, 2004
Looking back on my entries on this blog from a year ago, I'm amused to see how cold I've grown compared to then. I suppose a lot changes over the course of a year.
Classes ended somewhat anti-climatically here, which means I have a couple weeks of study period and finals before the semester expires. As usual, I'm left wondering what it is I learned after staying up so many nights studying and working on homework. I plan to stay around Ithaca this winter, so that I can continue to work at the plasma lab here, blowing up wires and so forth. Motte has been forbidden to visit me this winter, so apparently I will be spending the winter alone.
Though she really isn't missing much... Ithaca is unbearably cold in the winter, after the permafrost settles in.
Classes ended somewhat anti-climatically here, which means I have a couple weeks of study period and finals before the semester expires. As usual, I'm left wondering what it is I learned after staying up so many nights studying and working on homework. I plan to stay around Ithaca this winter, so that I can continue to work at the plasma lab here, blowing up wires and so forth. Motte has been forbidden to visit me this winter, so apparently I will be spending the winter alone.
Though she really isn't missing much... Ithaca is unbearably cold in the winter, after the permafrost settles in.