Saturday, July 10, 2004
A trip to D-bar last night turned out to be a lot of fun. I ended up staying until the place closed, during which I had a guiness, a johnnie walker black (on the rocks), a white russian, a three wise men, an irish carbomb, and a pale ale. After all that, I couldn't help but stare at a totally hot couple making out on a couch close to the bar. And of course, both men were not very attractive individuals, but as a couple they had an enviable chemistry, and I suppose that is what matters.
Speaking of good chemistry, I was just thinking this morning that it was on this day exactly one year ago that Hanna politely and ambiguously turned me down. And of course, the feelings haven't subsided, but it's amazing how well I'm doing, all things considered. The blessings of having had plenty of interesting problems to work on during the week, and a bar to pass out in at the end of the week, I suppose. Is this what life after college is gonna be like?
Speaking of good chemistry, I was just thinking this morning that it was on this day exactly one year ago that Hanna politely and ambiguously turned me down. And of course, the feelings haven't subsided, but it's amazing how well I'm doing, all things considered. The blessings of having had plenty of interesting problems to work on during the week, and a bar to pass out in at the end of the week, I suppose. Is this what life after college is gonna be like?