Monday, June 07, 2004
I like how you always refer to "little asianbois had better get used to sucking white cock" as imperialism, Drew.
I remember when growing up in a seaside town in Korea, we would hear American fighter planes from the Gunsan air base screeching overhead. The American pilots would sometimes amuse themselves by diving down at our apartment complex and pulling up close to the ground. This would create a pressure wave that would cause a terrific boom on the ground, rattling windows and scaring the Korean residents senseless. There was one incident when one of our neighbors was severely injured when a large window fell on top of her while she was standing in her balcony... just because some American fighter pilot was thought it was fun to scare a few helpless Korean residents.
I was very young then, but that's what imperialism means to me. I grew up to read about much crueler abuses inflicted by the American soldiers on the native Korean populace, but what you read doesn't necessarily take on a personal meaning.
Maybe it means something different to you Drew, having grown up in America. Our experiences were different.
I remember when growing up in a seaside town in Korea, we would hear American fighter planes from the Gunsan air base screeching overhead. The American pilots would sometimes amuse themselves by diving down at our apartment complex and pulling up close to the ground. This would create a pressure wave that would cause a terrific boom on the ground, rattling windows and scaring the Korean residents senseless. There was one incident when one of our neighbors was severely injured when a large window fell on top of her while she was standing in her balcony... just because some American fighter pilot was thought it was fun to scare a few helpless Korean residents.
I was very young then, but that's what imperialism means to me. I grew up to read about much crueler abuses inflicted by the American soldiers on the native Korean populace, but what you read doesn't necessarily take on a personal meaning.
Maybe it means something different to you Drew, having grown up in America. Our experiences were different.