Friday, May 07, 2004
Motte and I have taken to waking each other up at 6:30 in the morning. This is, of course, a matter of great convenience for the both of us, as it's much easier to give somebody a early morning wake up call when they live 14 times zones away. Apparently, it is a fad in Korea these days to wake up and start your day at obscenely early hours in the morning.
And I thought all those other fads were painful.
Last night I fell asleep at around dinner time, and so, already awake, I'm waiting around for Motte's phone call and getting caught up on some over-due blogging.
And I thought all those other fads were painful.
Last night I fell asleep at around dinner time, and so, already awake, I'm waiting around for Motte's phone call and getting caught up on some over-due blogging.