Tuesday, December 02, 2003
Woke up in the middle of the night. Again. What a time of year.
Working on a computer lab project... a simulation for some kind of quantum thermodynamics thing, and wondering how I'm gonna explain to my partner that I finished it while he was making a booty call to London. I have a bad habit of working on programming late at night when I'm too tired to think but can't sleep. Kind of like a Tyler Durden thing, except just not as cool.
It's gonna be a long night.
Working on a computer lab project... a simulation for some kind of quantum thermodynamics thing, and wondering how I'm gonna explain to my partner that I finished it while he was making a booty call to London. I have a bad habit of working on programming late at night when I'm too tired to think but can't sleep. Kind of like a Tyler Durden thing, except just not as cool.
It's gonna be a long night.