Sunday, December 28, 2003
I've come to conclude that being a chicken must be something like flying on Korean Air... forced to sit all day in a cramped spot, unable to move and continuously fed. I wonder if they have TV's in chicken coops as well, to keep the chickens pacified.
Flying over the Siberian coastline was a stunningly beautiful sight: snow capped mountains meeting ice-covered seas. I love frozen scenery and winter weather, I like to say, because it reminds me of my own soul. Though I'm not completely certain of that, and I'm hoping that my trip will be a chance to re-find myself.
Whatever I may find.
Flying over the Siberian coastline was a stunningly beautiful sight: snow capped mountains meeting ice-covered seas. I love frozen scenery and winter weather, I like to say, because it reminds me of my own soul. Though I'm not completely certain of that, and I'm hoping that my trip will be a chance to re-find myself.
Whatever I may find.